Benefits of the Search Engine Optimization
In the Internet SEO stand for Search Engine Optimization. It is a process by which search engines like Google can locate, index, and display your website to People who search your keyword. SEO gives you free traffic on your website. If you optimize your website it will be easy for Google to find out what about your products or services.
SEO utilizes a combination of elements both within and outside of your website’s pages. it enhance the visibility of your site, rank higher in search engines, and drive targeted traffic to your website. A successful SEO company will need to be both knowledgeable and experienced due to the many fundamental principles that will enhance your site’s visibility.
Basic methods and principles we take to optimize your website:
- The first work to optimize your website is Keyword research.
- We will need to do Website analysis.
- In-depth content Review can make it better seo.
- Some Targeted keywords are discussed with client.
- We also Setup of robots.txt file it gives Google the idea about website pages.
- Website Link popularity research begins here.
- Website Link building also begins very nicely.
- If you have given us to write Content it is very good we will made it for you.
- We implement SEO codes in your website.
- crocus web make necessary changes in site map of website so website Optimization goes live.
- We use 360 Search engine submissions so if a user searches a query on any search engine your website will be listed.
- Monthly maintenance is very mandatory for seo because competitors strategy changes.
- Crocus web give you Monthly ranking reports so you will get the idea website performance.
- Sometimes it needs Re-optimization of pages of website.
- You will start getting call from website Traffic continues to increase.
Roughly every two weeks the search engines “crawl” most websites on the internet with programs called “spiders”. These spiders look for a number of attributes on each website in order to place the website properly in search results.
Some basic attributes of SEO:
Title Tags: These are located on the top left portion of your browser, they help to identify websites to the spiders.
Meta Tags: These are embedded in the code of your website. They act as identifiers to the type of website they are crawling.
Inbound Links: These are links from other websites, which allows the search engine spiders to easily travel from site to site, enabling better access for the spiders to categorize a website.
Site Map: This is a web page with a link to every other page on a website, which helps to direct the spiders to other pages on a website.
Search Engine Friendly Coding: This is web design coding designed specifically with search engine spiders in mind.
Unique Content: Duplicate content doesn’t work with search engine spiders. It can make a website difficult to get placed in the search engines. Content that is unique is kind with search engine spiders.
Variations in Existing Content: This is to keep a website dynamic, because it is beneficial to refresh the website content. This helps to increase your search engine positioning.
Anchor Text: These are links within the content that lead to other pages on your site.`